Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Most Challenging Aspect of the Pregnancy

So now I find myself once again involved in one of the most challenging aspects of a pregnancy.

Dealing with my hot wife who is powering through unrelenting 24 hour "morning" sickness, body changes (Are these my tits?), and energy sapping fetus production, you ask?

Nope. That's a piece of cake, cause I adore her any way she comes. 5 Points awarded for that one.

No, no, the biggest challenge is playing the Baby Name Game - that is to say, picking yet another custom, cool, unique - but not too outlandish - name for the fresh one. With three raging successes behind me, I'm warming up to do it again.

Here is a cool tool that I will be using in the months ahead: The Name Voyager!

It's on iVillage.com. It provides an analysis of name usage and trends over the past 100 years.



You can play with it for hours!

Found it at: http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/default.aspx#20533

No comments: